RACLE Lighting’s new Sidetrack™ LED Lighting System is a stylish and functional upgrade for Jeep Wrangler JL and Jeep Gladiator models. This tactical-inspired body cladding is equipped with multi-function integrated LED lights that provide benefits to both driver and passengers.
The light modules consist of a pair of injection-molded inserts that fit in the original body lines and contour the factory fender vent for a seamless look. Matte black panels provide an aggressive look that adds a rugged and tactical appearance to the Jeep. Installation requires no modification to the fender sheetmetal; the cladding simply applies with included VHB adhesive.
U.S. Design Patent No. D930860
• (2) Sidetrack Modules RH/LH
• Wiring Connector Terminals
• 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
• 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT
• 1 Year
• Install is possible without rivet removal; however, this does make install easier. If you do remove the rivets as shown in the video, we suggest having replacements on hand. Suggested part is MOPAR Part #: 6506007AA
• If installing on Gladiator Sport, the rubber grommet may appear slightly different than the video. Installation process will remain the same.
Entry Light Feature:
The LED “Entry Light” features high-output white LEDs which is a side-light intended to illuminate the area outside of the vehicle for the driver and passengers approaching the vehicle at night. This convenient feature allows the driver and passengers to identify puddles, potholes, and other hazards when entering and exiting the vehicle. The entry lights are connected to the vehicle’s dome light circuit so the entry lights will activate when the vehicle is unlocked, when the doors open, and can be manually turned on with the factory control knob.
Turn Indicator Feature:
The LED “Turn Indicator” addresses a potential safety issue with the US- spec Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator models which do not have a clear indicator on the side of the vehicle. This can be inconvenient when changing lanes with a vehicle is positioned in the Jeep’s blind spot, this blind spot is increased substantially on lifted vehicles. By adding a bright amber indicator in a clearly visible position, the Sidetrack™ provides a needed visibility benefit for lifted Jeeps.