Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK V6-3.8L 2WD/4WD. These headers increase exhaust flow producing more usable power and improved throttle response.
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Accommodates all factory OE components.
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Coated in silver metallic ceramic coating for maximum performance and reduced underhood temps
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
|CARB (California) Compliant||No|
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|