Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This shorty header fits the popular 1991-1999 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4WD I6-4.0L and bolts up to the factory exhaust.
- Tri-Y design for a broad torque curve and increased torque. Perfect for off-road and rock crawling
- High flow, mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty tubing and high quality welds for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, improving throttle response and broadening the torque curve
- Machined 1/2” header flange welded inside and out for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and installation hardware included
- Silver metallic ceramic coating
- This header accommodates all emission control devices.
|CARB (California) Compliant||No|
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Engine||AMC inline six 4.0L|
|Flange Size||1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|