This B&M direct fit power steering cooler for Jeep Wrangler JK models is a great way to drop power steering fluid temperature. This kit includes a stacked plate style B&M Supercooler (15,000 BTU), black powder coated direct-fit brackets, anodized aluminum fittings, high quality rubber hose, and stainless steel hardware. The cooler features the B&M logo stenciled onto the face. This cooler can be used alongside the B&M automatic transmission cooler kit. Perfect for vehicles with heavily modified suspensions and larger wheel/tire combinations that are operated in extreme conditions. Note: Does not fit 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL models. Also, check out our matching B&M automatic transmission cooler kit #70291 specifically designed for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models.
- Helps Lower Power Steering Fluid Temperature to Improve Steering Response
- Perfect for Heavily Modified Suspensions and Larger Wheels
- Includes Black Powder Coated Brackets, Hose, and Hardware
- Cooler is an Aluminum Stacked Plate Style Core Design
- SuperCooler has a 15,000 BTU Rating
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality
- Easy Direct-fit Installation