The Off-Road Truck Avenger is designed specifically for off-road applications. The unique fuel metering block eliminates fuel spillover through the boosters at extreme angles allowing for 40 degree climbing, 30 degree side hill maneuvers and nose-down descents to avoid hesitations, stalling and flooding typically associated with carbs in an off-road environment. The Truck Avenger features a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; and a built-in fuel filter. The 670 CFM Off-Road Truck Avenger is the perfect carburetor for small blocks or stock big block engines.
- Gold Dichromate finish for extreme off road environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Booster||Annular / Straight|
|Primary Main Jet||68|
|Primary Power Valve||2.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Secondary Main Jet||89|
|Throttle Bore||1.563 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|